Some DBS Updates

sckofelng

Straight from the DBS Facebook:

'You can listen to "Let Down" from our upcoming album "Out Of Ashes" now on NoiseCreep.com! Pre-order Out Of Ashes on iTunes now before it's released on October 13th!'

Listen to the song HERE

On DBS MySpace you can also watch a brand new behind the scenes, this time talking about "Dead By Sunrise Photo Shoot"

You can watch it HERE

Funny!

Update

"Let Down" is up on the DBS MySpace page! Check it out! (Thanks Adam)

Cool....you can watch Chester jump around on a trampoline half naked and listen to him diss Mr.Hahn and his LP videos. Awesome.

I've never wanted to see anything else more in my life! AWESOME! lol :P

This video is pretty funny though.

Anybody promoting anything is always going to say their latest work is the greatest and best of their career. I wouldn't look too far into what he said about the video.

for once i .... agree with you... *shudders

Cool....you can watch Chester jump around on a trampoline half naked and listen to him diss Mr.Hahn and his LP videos. Awesome.

I actually wonder how he can pull off jumping on a trampoline that wildly, considering he has had a lot of problems with his back and overall physical condition in the past.

... and I would have loved to see Ryan and Amir jumping on the trampoline as well because the booklet proves that they also made trampoline shots from them! :)

Sorry but. . .

IS IT ALLOWED TO POST A LINK TO DOWNLOAD AN OFFICIAL CONTENT?

Was that a serious question?

Not allowed:

1. Officially released audio or video of any band/artist in any format, in print or out of print, whether released for sale worldwide or to a limited area or limited to a certain number of pressings/units sold, including but not limited to:

Radio or television broadcasts or promotional CDs, where the content is the same as the official track(s) in question

* Including interviews where clips or officially released tracks are broadcast – these official portions must be cut out before they will be considered allowable.

Releases sold commercially as “Tribute to…”, “Unauthorized Biography of…” or those of similar content;

Songs, albums or videos sold on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody or any other online music retailer;

Compilation CDs, DVDs or soundtracks.

Grey Daze tracks from Wake Me, No Sun Today and demos; Sean Dowdell & His Friends (demos)

2. Upcoming official releases announced by the artist or the label.

Common sense. Read LPL terms please.

I actually wonder how he can pull off jumping on a trampoline that wildly, considering he has had a lot of problems with his back and overall physical condition in the past.

... and I would have loved to see Ryan and Amir jumping on the trampoline as well because the booklet proves that they also made trampoline shots from them! :)

I wondered about that as well. Im thinking that maybe through all the threapy Chester reportedly went through he could do it. Im assuming his doctor gave him the ok to do it. Good thinking.