8-bit Rebellion - Testing Event in LA

Nameless

Before everyone starts getting pissed, let me explain:

There's no possible way to let every LPU member test the game. Believe me, we would LOVE to do this. Apple is VERY VERY VERY strict about this, though. The company who made the game only have a VERY limited number of free game demos they can give out for the entire year. The company who made the game has absolutely no control over it, and neither do we. It's all Apple.

We ARE trying to figure out other things we can do for members outside of LA. There are things in the works and we just want to make sure we're in compliance with Apple on everything. It would NOT be good to piss them off, obviously.

Again, this is a total bummer for 99.999999% of you, but trust me when I say there are other wheels in motion. We do listen to you guys and we are working to make something else happen!!

Off topic:

Any news on the DSPs at least, Adam?

Nope. Still making sure everything's in order with those (which they aren't as of right now), so be patient. Trying to get all of this stuff to you guys asap. Unfortunately, most of it is out of our hands right now.

ill test it in spirit -___-. Wish theyd hit the major cities to test this in like DC, NY, LA (i know its bein done there) ,Chicago y knoowww

I would totally go to NYC to test it out if I could. Everything is always in LA though which sucks...

Iphone games generally suck. Just because it's lp, dont expect anything different. The new song is what I'm looking forward to. Playing an 8 bit game, not so much.

You've obviously never played Doodle Jump. Greatest game ever.

We do like, 1 event in LA per year. Not exactly the FULL Linkin Park experience....

Sarcasm lost.. lol

I'm just hoping that this is the tail-end of the process and the game comes out sooner rather than later... But then again, Apple can be a bitch...

We do like, 1 event in LA per year. Not exactly the FULL Linkin Park experience....

True in a way but LP do seem to give better shows in California. But some of the most epic LPU only moments happened there and some other public LP events but still have to be near LA to get in on

Collision Course show at the Roxy

the LPU/LPST Rehearsal Performance for PR08/Euro Tour

The Faint music video

Transformers 2 Event.

The Glorious Excess shows

Suru shoe signing events

man the list goes on lol but i appreciate that the band does its most to do what they can its just the homestate/town fans reap the rewards more often :)

Nope. Still making sure everything's in order with those (which they aren't as of right now), so be patient. Trying to get all of this stuff to you guys asap. Unfortunately, most of it is out of our hands right now.

Damn.

Waiting on the DSP's, so excited for them. Can't wait to get them lol. Across The Line works for me for a new LP song, I'm looking forward to DSP's more than the game since I don't even have an iPod Touch or iPhone.

Damn.

Waiting on the DSP's, so excited for them. Can't wait to get them lol. Across The Line works for me for a new LP song, I'm looking forward to DSP's more than the game since I don't even have an iPod Touch or iPhone.

This is my position too.