8BR Event in Los Angeles for LPU Members- 4/23/10

auburntiger

From the LPU:

We're looking for a few LPU members to test Linkin Park’s new video game, 8-BIT REBELLION before it's released to the public.We will be hosting an intimate, exclusive event on Friday, April 23rd in Santa Monica, CA for LPU members to play the game.

If selected, you will be notified by phone and/or email on Thursday, April 22nd. Please note, you do NOT need to own an iPod or iPod Touch to be considered for this. You must provide your own transportation to and from the event in Santa Monica.

Thanks in advance for your enthusiasm to attend! Find out more about 8-Bit Rebellion at LinkinPark.com.

Edited by SpikeMinoda

Meh, it's only 3 days from that point to the game's release, so no biggie. I would like to know if there's a particular release time (i.e., can I DL it that morning and take it with me to campus, or if I have to wait out most of the day to get it).

Nice !!!

Enjoy it guys !!! and try to leak Blackbirds if is possible :lol:

why shall we leak Blackbirds already? anyway on monday it be released with the game ;)

oh by the way i send your stuff out on saturday, may take some more time cause of the vulcano :P

I think it will much more awesome earning the song then getting a leak. it's almost like spoiling the ending of the game itself.

But for those that can't get the game... Can't blame you. It's going to be crazy on these fourms on Monday! Good luck to those entering!

Yea, I don't own an iPhone so I have been checking the torrents everyday for a leak, and nothing so far. I really doubt it will now this close to the actual release. Good luck to everyone testing the game! With they would have tested it on the East Coast a little. (New York, Atlanta, Nashville)

I don't care whether Blackbirds leaks or not. If it leaks then well and good, I can listen to it. I'm pretty sure all of you would agree with me when I say that I've waited long enough. Even If it does leak, I will still buy the song and the game on itunes, and possibly a T-shirt as welll. xD

If it doesn't leak, I'll still buy the game anyway. What suprise is there to spoil? You get the suprise whenever you hear the song for the first time! It shouldn't matter if it leaks before the actual release date, because If you are all true LP fans, you would buy the song anyway. :)

I don't care whether Blackbirds leaks or not. If it leaks then well and good, I can listen to it. I'm pretty sure all of you would agree with me when I say that I've waited long enough. Even If it does leak, I will still buy the song and the game on itunes, and possibly a T-shirt as welll. xD

If it doesn't leak, I'll still buy the game anyway. What suprise is there to spoil? You get the suprise whenever you hear the song for the first time! It shouldn't matter if it leaks before the actual release date, because If you are all true LP fans, you would buy the song anyway. :)

I thought the song wasn't going to be for sale on its own.