Next Singles?

[AndOne]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justify why you think so?

1) The band name and album title aren't on the cover itself (which it may not be), but a sticker is usually placed on the plastic wrap.

2) If this is supposed to be an actual screenshot of the album cover with a sticker on it, that is way too perfect quality to be legit.

Well...that's a couple things that stand out. I don't know why a sticker would be leaked like that, I find it rather odd. If I'm wrong, oh well.

1) The band name and album title aren't on the cover itself (which it may not be), but a sticker is usually placed on the plastic wrap.

2) If this is supposed to be an actual screenshot of the album cover with a sticker on it, that is way too perfect quality to be legit.

Well...that's a couple things that stand out. I don't know why a sticker would be leaked like that, I find it rather odd. If I'm wrong, oh well.

and another thing, the logo that appears is the MTM logo, is not the new logo of ATS. Edited by Aberu

Are "Iridescent" and "Waiting For The End" the next singles?

The sticker doesn't always have the singles. They may be the songs that were originally planned to be singles, but that doesn't mean they necessarily will stick with that plan.

No one said they were the singles.

Dont be calling legit for no reason... source please

Legit until proven bullshit.

Edited by Ash

It was very obvious that Iridescent was gonna be a single.

I dont think the new distorted logo is even ' the new logo '. I just think its a variation of the MTM one for this album.

The overall shape in both is the logo.